Day tour to Fayoum Oasis and Wadi Al Ryan from Cairo
You'll enjoy a day trip to Fayoum Oasis, one of the most famous oases in Egypt. During this tour you will visit Qaroon Lake where you can see different bird life as well as Karanis, which is the ancient city, where you can see the remains of many temples. At the end of this day tour, you will visit Wadi Al-Rian and ride a boat around the cataract.
Vantage Travel International representative will pick you up from the reception of your hotel, drive via A/C modern van to Fayoum Oasis, enjoy an excursion visiting Qarun Lake and enjoy watching different kinds of birds. Qarun Lake is the oldest natural lakes in the world, and the third largest lake in Egypt, then visit Karanis, the ancient city and many ruined temples. At the end of this tour, visit Wadi Al-Rayan by riding a boat around it, Then drive back to Cairo to your hotel.
End of the program
Tour includes the following services:
- Pick up from your hotel in Cairo.
- Air-conditioned modern van Cairo / Fayoum / Cairo.
- 01 Day excursion in Fayoum including visits to :
* Qaroun Lake.
* Wadi El Rayan.
* Entrance fees included.
* English speaking guide.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- A bottle of mineral water to each person.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Return back to your hotel.
Tour does not include:
- Visa to Egypt.
- Any extras not mentioned in the program.
- Drinks and personal expenses.
We highly recommend you to wear comfortable walking shoes, a hat, a camera, and good protective sun cream.
- Free of charge for children under 6 years old sharing with their parents.
- A 50% discount will be applied for children from 6 to 10 years old sharing with their parents.
- Children 10 years old or older are considered as adults and will be charged full adult rate.
All cancellations must be made in writing prior to your departure date. A cancellation fee will be charged based on the percentage of the total package price. In the event that you should cancel after your departure date, no portion of the tour price will be refunded.
Applicable to sightseeing tours, hotel reservations, Nile cruises and water sports
• 60 days or less before arrival: 25% of the total package price
• 21 days or less before arrival: 50% of the total package price
• 7 days or less before arrival: 100% of the total package price
Any package that includes International flights, 50% of total cost will be required within one week after confirmation; otherwise the airline will release your seats. Additionally, packages that include international flights tickets are non-refundable and non-changeable and/or subject to heavy penalty for any changes.
International airfares included in their packages or added upon your request are non-refundable and non-changeable. If you must change or cancel your international airline reservations after they have issued your airline tickets, you will be responsible for any or all airline re-booking fees or cancellation penalties, which may equal the full original cost of the ticket(s).
Vantage Travel does not offer travel insurance, so they strongly suggest you consider buying a good policy to protect you against unexpected costs associated with your travel plans. Be sure to have adequate insurance to protect yourself from losses due to the risks of travel (luggage/personal effects, injury, and health). Vantage Travel is not responsible for such losses. Travel insurance is strongly recommended.
Book for more than 20 people, contact us directly
Vantage Travel International representative will pick you up from the reception of your hotel.